Currently Accepting New NHS Patients
Who is entitled to FREE NHS dental care in Scotland?
- Patients who are under 18 years old
- Patients aged 18 and in full-time education
- Patients who are pregnant
- Patients who have had a baby in the last 12 months
- Patients who receive income support or certain other benefits
If you do not qualify for free treatment the NHS requires you to contribute towards the cost of your dental treatment. Please see below for example prices. For the full and up-to-date list of NHS dentist prices as set by the government, check out the complete document on NHS prices here.
Please see the below NHS guide for further information
|Two small x-rays||£5.68|
|Small amalgam||From £8.80|
|Large amalgam||From £22.56|
|Root canal front tooth||£47.56|
|Jacket crown front tooth non precious metal||£125.24|
|Complete upper and lower dentures (including special trays)||£214.32|